Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dance Class

For all who are interested (in the San An area):

Adult Jazz/Contemporary at Studio 10 every Tuesday night from 8:30 to 9:30 with Mary.

210-696-4220

We have a blast! Rocking out to Beyonce :) You don't need any previous dance experience, although Kim and myself (the only two in there!) both do a little. We absolutely love it. It's a workout, a chance to let go and break it down, plus you work on flexibility and a routine. Did I mention that I love it?! I forget about everything else in the world and the hour FLIES by! 

You can try the class for 10 bucks, and if you join, that will go toward your enrollment fee. Tuition is $62 a month. And right now, if you join and mention that I referred you, I will get a discount on next month's tuition... so come on down! :) All you need are clothes to move in... I wear my ballet flats and Kim goes barefoot.

Email me if you need anything... christinenaomi@yahoo.com

5 comments:

Diane said...

I am going to expect to see you in a leotard with a belt, doing the "If you Liked It Then You Shoulda Put a Ring On It" routine for our Christmas Eve Program.

Start practicing sista.

Chrissy said...

done.

Marci said...

I was SO hoping for a dance video when I saw the title of this post!

Brittany said...

I felt the same as Marc. And Chrissy I would totally join if I were in town, that sounds so fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks fun!..also looking forward to a dance video.