Monday, March 2, 2009

What The?!


I cannot believe this.  

The Bachelor.

Huge disappointment.

Who does this guy think he is, like he can just drag every girl around until he decides what's best for him is something new.  The whole time I wished Molly would have said 'How do I know you won't do that to me?' and leave him alone to lie in the bed he made.  

I want the last 8 Monday nights of my life back.

7 comments:

Jana said...

hahaha.

aren't you SO excited for jillian though? i'm not sure if you're a jillian fan, i just kind of assume that everyone is :)

Marci said...

I SO agree! I hope by the next Bachelor season when they show us updates on everyone that Melissa is happily engaged/married to an amazing guy and Jason has been dumped by Molly and is along AGAIN!!!! (and I'm stealing your picture to add to the post I did on him last night...love it!)

Kelley said...

I am so dis-enchanted with the WHOLE THING now. You know I was a tender new Bachelor convert. I just wasn't ready for something like this. I'm crushed :(.

katieg said...

I didn't like this guy from the moment I saw the show. There just seemed to be something wrong. I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Now I know what it was, he was a jerk!

Diane said...

I agree with Kelley. This was uncomfortable to watch, it was reality TV at it worst...or best...depending on how you look at it. It was like watching a car accident that you are ashamed of yourself for looking at but you can't bring yourself to turn the channel either. This is precisely why your dad stopped watching previous Bachelors...I finally got him to watch with me and now he will probably never watch again, which is what I should do to but I probably won't. If it had just ended when they were all so happy in the pool, it would have been the perfect ending I invested all those Mondays to see.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go record tonight's episode of 'After the Final Rose - part 2'

Anonymous said...

karen
is not go the bachelor is did at see. how is love.

Anonymous said...

That's why I don't watch it. What a waste of my time. Now .. "The Office" .. Never a dissapointment. That's good TV.