Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A LOVELY pick-me-up...

... from the Bachelor Blues.




I won an absolutely incredible give-away and I cannot WAIT to get it!!! 


Jana Beck is making me my very own personalized, creative, hand-crafted crafty, craft!

and I know RIGHT where I'm going to display it.  

Man, and I thought winning a 'green' grocery bag was the cat's meow...  {don't worry Domestic Goddess, I still use and appreciate it!}


4 comments:

Jana said...

you seriously just kind of made my day!

so i have an idea.

i'm sure it's not what you're expecting.

but like i said, there's a 99% satisfaction guarantee...

i'm going to e-mail you a question :)

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous that you won! Dang random generator :) I'm sure Jana will do something amazing for you!

Kelley said...

Congratulations, you winner YOU!

Rebex said...

"hand-crafted crafty, craft"

You make me laugh...you are so darn cute!