Thursday, December 25, 2008

Please excuse me...

...as this has nothing to do with Christmas, other than the fact that this song is currently featured on:

"Mom's Christmas CD 2008" 

(which has nothing to do with Christmas either, other than the fact that it was given to her this lovely day).

No matter.

My complete adoration for this song (and the combined video) is most definitely worth a blog entry.  Be it Christmas or not.

Please enjoy



5 comments:

Rebex said...

I stinkin' LOVE Ingrid Michaelson...like more than you will ever know. Yay!

Marci said...

I was so confused at first...I un-muted our computer to hear the song and forgot I had another blog open. So, as I watched the video I thought this song playing from the other blog (which wasn't good at all) was this one...anyway, I finally figured it out :-) and I have never heard the song or the artist, but they are definitely both worth some adoration.

Diane said...

You're welcome

Zach O. said...

i thought the song solid...but was informed it's girly...so i should declare that i will now workout,eat meat,and watch sports.

Christina said...

Can't say I've heard the song or seen the video, but I thought both were definitely good.