Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas...




From the Freeman house to yours!

For our Christmas Eve, we turned out all the lights in the house except for this lovely tree and sat around as a family reminiscing of the past year.  We all took turns answering a list of questions I heard on the radio yesterday to ask yourself at the end of the year:

1. What was my greatest accomplishment?
-my answer: finishing up and presenting my research at TACSM

2. What do I regret the most?
-not ever bearing my testimony (it is a goal of mine every year, and a goal I fail every year)

3. What was I most thankful for?
-a loving, supportive, happy, healthy family (immediate and otherwise)

4. What will I change for next year?
-my schedule/routine (with school ending I will eventually start work and have some major structure to live by)

5. When did I feel the most loved?
-a few specific days while in Europe.  


6. What was the most exciting thing that happened?
-going to Europe.

7. What am I most looking forward to?
-getting my diploma.


...We all seemed to really enjoy this, and spent a good hour talking as a family.  I definitely want to make this a tradition.

3 comments:

Zach O. said...

y'alls christmas tree looks magical.

THE GROWS said...

sounds fun, an the tree looks awsome.

Rebex said...

What a great idea. I'm going to make my own list now. :)