Perhaps one of the finest aspects of living in South Texas is being able to golf on your Thanksgiving break.
Copyright © 2009 The Life of a Chrissy, Powered by Blogger
CSS designed by Mohd Huzairy from MentariWorks
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
7 comments:
Good pics Chrissy.
This our little par 3 course here in Helotes. We call it Ralph's Back 40, cuz my brother Ralph used to live on 40 acers in the foothills by Fresno and it looked alot like that. Very hard, dry and rocky. If you top the ball it's like golfing on a bowling ally, the ball will roll nearly to hole.
What I love about golf is I can play it with my kids and no one has a clear advantage over anyone else. Not too many sports you can say that about. I love playing with my kids!!!!
i love that you golf...and nice action shots. and that is indeed one of the good things about south Texas, golfing year round. we're so playing one of these days.
You're the cutest golfer I've ever seen!
PS: I just read the comment you wrote on my "memory lane" blog post. Hilarious! I can just picture it. Ha ha!
Great pictures - looks like a lot of fun. How do you get your pictures to be so big on your blog? I've been trying to make mine bigger. Let me know! Thanks!
Hey Chrissy, I love your 'early' Thanksgiving pictures. So all-American, excepting the French!! We went to the Macy's day parade and watched it from Ben's brother's office windows above Times Square...I'll post the pictures in a few days. We ate Thanksgiving dinner at Virgil's BBG with Ben's brother and some school friends. It wasn't turkey, but it was delicious!
It was good to see your pictures and remember what a real Thanksgiving looks like!!
Also, I'm no golfer, but it looks to me you guys are first class!!!
I love your pictures. Looks like a good time!
Post a Comment