It was bout 8pm on a Friday night...
The family had just finished up a rousing game of Pit, followed by some good ol' fashioned Crud. There was an Oreo Cream Cheese pie waiting in the fridge, the makings of a beautiful Christmas strewn about the entire downstairs, and a little coupon on my desk for a store by the name of Sheplers Western Wear.
Deal.
We got in the car. We drove.
I walked in the store to the sounds of the women's boot section beckoning me by name.
And then...
Oh dear, and then...
This happened.
You bet I named 'em.
Sexies.
And we concluded the evening by watching 3 episodes of one of the finest television programs created, and perhaps the most appropriate for the evening; Friday Night Lights, whilst eating
Oreo Cream Cheese Pie.
It was hard to wipe the smile off my face.


9 comments:
I love those!
I'll take 'em with whipped cream and a cherry on top.
... you'll be the belle of Floore's, little missy.
you did have a purdy lil smile all night long. good times. as far as the boots are concerned, i think you know how i feel about them. if not, i'll refer you to #25 on my thankful list. well done. and did i see i made the top commenters list?!
Very nice boots. I like the name too... fits perfectly. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
I love those boots! And Oreo cream cheese pie sounds delectable :)
very cute, you should wear it to church.and hey when did zach surpass me in comments. i've been slacking in this department which will get rectified soon. ;)
Well aren't those just the custest boots and I can just see them on you ~ with a great big Chrissy smile on your face! Love 'em ♥.
Love them. You can totally get away with those. I love your style.
Sooo cute! :)
Post a Comment