Monday, October 6, 2008

IronBen 70.3

I went up to Austin with Ben Schofield to cheer and take pictures of his half-Ironman. Pretty incredible!


We left at 4am, got to the park at about 6 and I started snapping.


The sun rose over the lake, birds woke up, race started, families gathered, cheered, athletes: swim-bike-run, and by the end of the day I think we were ALL exhausted... it was quite an experience. Well done, Ben! Thanks for inviting me to tag-along.






The tired feet of the photographer, on the drive home.

5 comments:

Diane said...

You are hardly a tag along. More like, professional Photo Journalist.

Marci said...

LOVE them...as usual

Marci said...

DID YOU START TWILIGHT AND NOT TELL ME!?! Chrissy, you have to let me know these things and email me everything you are thinking as you read them :-)!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures .. as usual. Wonderful composition. Beautiful. Well done. Lend me your camera?

The Simpsons said...

thankyou so much I am really loving it!!