Friday, September 12, 2008

Wardrobe Reconstruction



My car's in the shop, I don't have a job yet, and my clothes are in serious need of some collaborative work. So I took the day to unload my closet, dump it on my bed and floor and desk and bathroom counter, and...



...nothing fancy, just some combinations I hadn't ever worn before. I don't want to buy a whole new wardrobe for the new job, so rearranging different patters and colors will have to suffice.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

What a good idea! Did you use mom's camera for those shots?

Diane said...

I love your outfits so far. I like the one with the yellow cami and stripe shoes. You know how I am about stripes.

Anonymous said...

Super cute outfits. I love going through my clothes - getting rid of stuff, changing outfits around. How did you get the black corners on the pictures?

So .. i checked out that website. It looks like the body of the camera is refurbished. That's why they sell it so cheap. I wonder if it's okay though. I mean - for that price - i would totally buy one. The D80 is awesome.

Lisa and Mark said...

wow! that looks so profesh! i LOVE the outfits. i feel inspired..