Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Scriptures Found!

Remember back in March when I lost my scriptures?



I found them under my bed! it is GLORIOUS news!!!



















I was looking for the pool key, so I could work out, which I never found. But I think this is a FABULOUS trade off...


The Lord works in mysterious ways! :)



...and continuing in happy news... I made a banner for Michele. She requested simple styles and muted colors. I really had to bridle myself :) haha... but it still was most definitely a joy to make!

2 comments:

Diane said...

love the new banner. I take it she likes it too or it wouldn't be up on her blog....hot off the press!

I am so glad you found your scriptures! Mark that off the Christmas list (I couldn't afford it anyway).........now, I NEED you to find the pool key!!!

Marci said...

Love her banner! You are so good :-)!