We missed them terribly, and to make the arrival even sweeter... they came baring gifts!

So 'where did they go', you ask? Well, besides California and a stake dance at which Dad's band played, I have no idea... but I think this picture does a LOT of talking...

Here's Pops with the cute sign they made to advertise the dance :)

Welcome home! We missed you!

2 comments:
I would LOVE it if you had time!hmmmmm..... I don't have anything in mind right now. I like all of annette davidek's style or I really liked that image you had up for a few days before you made your banner. I like simple designs and muted colors generally. I'm sure you are buzy with the new job (I don't think I could work there. I would spend my whole paycheck before I even came home.)and I agree with Marci, you should read twilight! But if you do have time I would absolutely LOVE it.
Thanks Chrissy! Also, it was fun hanging out with your parents last weekend. Too bad you couldn't have been there also.
Hi Chrissy, Its good to see that your parents made it home OK. We enjoyed visiting with them and especialy enjoyed watching The boys play for the dance. It looked like they were having a Blast.
Post a Comment