I was surprised at how well this shot turned out, considering there was a whole slew of people running around
The water is safe to drink and soooo fresh! You just had to make sure your accuracy was up to snuff.
Sometimes I scale things.
Neuschwanstein Castle. Built for King Ludwig but he never actually lived there. Only about 6 or so rooms are actually complete inside. I am a bit sketchy on the complete story, but apparently Ludwig died under the notions that he psychotic. He had squandered tons and tons of money from the empire and left them in extreme debt, but rather than have the empire die with a shameful history the people pronounced him crazy and excused it all.
If you look closely in the background you can see the bridge connecting the two mountain faces. This was built for one of the queens because she loved hiking... It is the bridge I am standing on in the picture with the Yoddler guy. Which is why my face looks like I am freaking out a bit ;)
The view from the top of that bridge... CRAZY!!!
Me being as brave as I possibly could! At least the picture is now a crowd favorite :) well worth it!
The hiking trails around the mountains out there
This is the view of the first castle from the second. We walked that WHOLE thing!!!

1 comments:
I think these pics are my favorite...we're all moving there right?!
Post a Comment