Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Scriptures Lost!


I lost my scriptures!! It is quite tragic. I have had to read online for the past two nights. My room and car are completely clean, so I know they aren't in there. The last time I remember reading them was last Tuesday night when I was waiting for my temple interview. I'm SO sad!

2 comments:

jacksons said...

Chrissy,

This is Erin (Hodson) Jackson. I saw your link on Em's blog and was so excited to check out you blog and see that you're doing so well!
I saw that you and Jackie are making a Euro trip in a couple of months. I'm living in Switzerland and just wanted to let you know that if you girls wanted a free place to stay during your travels, you're more than welcome to stay here. We're only about 20 min. to the Austrian border, 30 min. to Germany and about and hour to Italy. We also have a train station about a 5 min. walk from our place. We're trying to plan a family vacation sometime this summer, but even if we weren't home you would be welcome to stay.
Just an offer, no obligation. Feel free to email me at jackson.erin@gmail.com
Take care!

Nicole said...

Hi Chrissy!! I finally found your blog address...actually Brittany gave it to me. Since you commented on mine I've been unable to link over to yours or even send an email. My computer has preferences...it drives me nuts! Congrats on going through the temple and good luck on finding the scriptures! I look forward to checking your blog more often! Tell you family "HI!"