Aaaaaand, I'm done. Done with school, done with work, done with classmates, done with professors, done with deadlines, registration, tuition, readings, parking, fluorescent-lighted classrooms and tile floors. At least for the next 11 days.
You're a free woman congratulations!!! Good to hear from you I'm excited to do this blogging thing and hopefully keep in better touch... although that's why I joined facebook..didn't work so well. Have a blast on your vacation.
Yea Disneyland!!! We went this time last year and I loved it, loved it, loved it!! So, I'm working on talking my mom and Kami into taking a girls weekend in May and coming to TX for a wedding!! Ben's out of school and can stay with the boys and I think it would be super fun!! We'll keep you updated!
2 comments:
You're a free woman congratulations!!! Good to hear from you I'm excited to do this blogging thing and hopefully keep in better touch... although that's why I joined facebook..didn't work so well. Have a blast on your vacation.
Yea Disneyland!!! We went this time last year and I loved it, loved it, loved it!! So, I'm working on talking my mom and Kami into taking a girls weekend in May and coming to TX for a wedding!! Ben's out of school and can stay with the boys and I think it would be super fun!! We'll keep you updated!
Post a Comment