The second item of business would be my haunted room. Over the summer, one particular evening... I was startled awake by someone jostling my bed. My bed rattles when it is shaken, and I felt the foot board shake back and forth about three times and it rattled. So I turned my lamp on, sat up, and looked around for Chloe or my Dad or someone. Mind you, I don't watch scary movies so I don't immediately think that there is something in my room. And I knew that my bed had been shaken, it wasn't just my imagination, so I got up calmly to see who it was. But lo and behold... no one was there. So I laid back down, and about 10 minutes later... same thing happens. rattle rattle rattle. Turn lamp back on, and this time say 'Hello? Chloe? what do you want?' Nothing happens. So now I'm getting a bit scared and so I take some of the pillows from my bed and throw them at my curtains to make sure nothing is hiding behind them. Then I just lay back down with my light on and fall asleep, safely. Well last night, I was just about asleep, and I hurt the loudest thud upstairs... it was two thuds, back to back, that sounded very deliberate in their timing. So I Literally jumped out of bed, turned my light on, and grabbed my phone to call my dad. I was so scared... my heart was pounding, and my muscles were all tight because of the adrenaline rush. It was about 2:30 in the morning, and my dad came upstairs and helped calm me down. I'm not sure why I got so startled, i mean i can understand a little scared, but I was really really scared. Kind of out of character for me. Okay, on to the third and final event of the evening...
And finally, on a lighter note. Here is me playing with my Mac late last night. I had some Pepsi with my dinner, and could NOT sleep. The caffeine mixed with the haunted room kinda prevented me from relaxing. Besides, everyone has to have a shot like this when they first buy their Mac, right? I had my retainers in, so I didn't want to smile with my teeth, and of course, no make-up. And yea, I looked a bit exhausted. anyway... i love my computer!


0 comments:
Post a Comment