Friday, December 28, 2007

A Lil' Motivation

I finally decided on a New Year's Goal. I made a list of three, and thought for a few weeks on which would provide me with the most growth, and decided that becoming more organized would be a good one for this year. Last year's goals were smaller, and larger in number, but went very smoothly, and so I rewarded myself with an encouraging gift to promote motivation for the New Year! Here is the newest addition to La Familia de Chrissy, the MacBook! (both Kirby and Lola get along great with him... although he is yet to be named)...

The printer at the bottom was free (after rebate. ie: after going to apple.com/promo, clicking on perfect companions, printing out the mail-in rebate order form, entering make and serial number of both macbook and printer, copying both receipts, cutting out and stapling the proof of purchase sticker from the side of both boxes to the mail form, photo copying everything for my own records, and then mailing it within 30 days and allowing 8 weeks from the day of processing to receive the rebate. whew. if you just read all of that, perhaps you should consider a hobby ;) And the Ipod was from Santa.

Apple comes with tutorials that are available live in the retail stores. I went in to by my laptop today and there was a session going on in the back for all the first time iPhone users. So I signed up for the next introductory course for MacBooks, and you can even attend a class exclusively for iTunes, iPhoto, iWeb, etc... with any of their applications. So I will be busy with that for the next few weeks getting learned on all things MacBook!

0 comments: