Thursday, December 6, 2007

My Most Recent Fetish


I opened up another book last week, and as a result I have completely neglected Cholera (the book I was reading previously), because I just couldn't put it down! The book is called The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman, and it is very intriguing.

I began reading it after I had taken the test in the back, which I do NOT recommend. However, there is a quick 30-second assessment you can take on the website that probably won't bias your thoughts before you read it. I am curious to know what my friends are, so take that quiz really quick and comment on this post and let me know!

The options are 1.) Words of Affirmation 2.) Acts of Service 3.) Quality Time 4.) Receiving Gifts or 5.) Physical Touch. I am mostly a Physical Touch and a close second is Words of Affirmation. It helps to read the book, however, because there are so many different angles through which you should view this. I didn't anticipate such psychoanalysis, thus my pleasant surprise after reading :)

2 comments:

michele cabiness said...

Hey Chrissy, I found your blog on Marci's. So how do you like living in Texas? It's kind of funny how your whole fam ended up moving there. I hope mine all stays together somewhere too. So to answer your blog I am a quality time person along with physical touch. I think I will check that book out at the library it looks interesting.

Zach O. said...

can i just say that i am learning so much. and words of affirmation? i thought it was quality time? i guess people do change. ;)