I've been slightly busy working on projects and trying to keep things together for this big move to WA, and I decided to sit down and take a break at the computer for a minute. I was scrolling through images on my hard drive and realized I had completely forgotten about a little photoshoot I did with Mac at 3 months. He's now 10 days away from 4 months (it seems like last week I was praying he'd sleep the night of his 8-week birthday... and he still has yet to sleep through the night on a regular basis ;-). I know everyone says it ALL.THE.TIME. but... I don't know where the time has gone. s
A few of my favorite things he's doing right now:
-when I lean over his bed to pick him up for his night-time feedings, he makes a HUGE grin and kicks his legs and flails his arms in excitement.
-he sucks the fingers on his right hand like crazy! He'll be in his bed and Zach and I just hear the little sucking sound coming from his direction. It's adorable. (but I'm also worried that since he won't take a pacifier he's going to become a finger sucker and that'll be even harder to break!)
-even though I don't want him becoming completely attached to me and cry every time I set him down, he is 100% aware of when I'm away and I LOVE it when we recognizes me and gets excited that he can see me again. LOVE it. He's a Momma's boy.


1 comments:
We aren't sleeping through the night over here either! He is such a cute little chunk. His eyes are amazing!
Post a Comment