We took the boys to Freebirds and to Sea World on Saturday and it was quite the adventure! Dustin LOVED the dolphin/diver show and the Killer Whale show... and Mac is happy no matter where we are as long as he gets his food and naps in some sort of comfortable/convenient fashion :-)
I've learned from this experience that I am almost 100% over trying to be modest and thoughtful of others when I need to feed Mac (he is still solely breastfed). I threw my nursing cover on (Thanks, Michelle!) and just held him as we walked from one end of the park to another. If someone cared enough to give us a second glance and wonder if I was indeed ACTUALLY walking and nursing through Sea World, then hey you know what? There's stranger people at that park to be looking at, let me tell you :-)
And the last picture of the boys in front of the Killer Whale statue just cracks me up! The things we do as parents! I'm sure the kiddos would have been just as amused on our family room floor with a pile of blocks. :-)

















3 comments:
I used to nurse everywhere! I feel the same way, as long as I'm not flashing you my boob, life could be a lot worse! Looks like a fun day, I'm loving all your pics and happy that I can keep spying on you in your new adventures. :)
I love the last picture too. haha
What a fun outing! And what do you love at Freebirds? We went recently and I didn't like it as much as Chipotle or Mission Burrito.
Post a Comment