Tuesday, February 14, 2012

this kid...

...makes us happier than we could ever express...

smiles005

smiles003

smiles004

smiles002

smiles001

I asked Zacho to get Mac dressed Saturday morning because I was busy doing somethin' and I come downstairs to see my two guys dressed up alike. Cutest thing ever. Zacho is such a good daddy... and little man LOVES his dad.

5 comments:

Stefanie said...

Those are seriously the cutest pictures. Those smiles are too adorable. I can't believe how fast he is growing up! (I meant Mac .. not Zach. Zach looks great too though) =o)

Brittany said...

Such a cute little happy guy! Look at his chubby arms!

Brittany said...

I posted before I was finished...I love them! So squishy, just like Dustin I want to squeeze him :-)

Danielle said...

Kids have a tendency to do that...make us smile that is. He is absolutely adorable!

Marci said...

He has the best smile!