Friday, February 3, 2012

A Day With Chlo

The family went out of town yesterday, so I went over and 'babysat' Chloe :-) The day started a little early because she was feeling "sick" and needed to "come home"... come to find out, it was only to make a chicken pot pie and drink some diet pepsi. Then... ALL BETTER! :-)

We ate, we did a photoshoot (you'll have to keep an eye on the photog-blog for that one), and we watched The Bachelor (I'm WAY behind on the season).

Here's what it all looked like!:

1

11

12

16

13

6

8

3

7

14

19

5

10

9

2

15

17

4

4 comments:

Marci said...

Where did they go now?! My favorite is her stocking-ed feet with the shoes next them.

Stefanie said...

Love all the pics. Can't wait to see the photo shoot.

Paul, Kami and Henry said...

Looks so fun! Chloe must have so much fun with her older siblings - how awesome to get out of school and party with her sis!

P.S. As I was scrolling through pictures I thought, "What? No pictures of Mac?" Then I saw it. So glad you didn't leave him out of the post :) He's a handsome little guy.

aLi said...

I love fun sister days! you can't beat them.