Wednesday, January 18, 2012

our weekend

ninersblog

I know it's wednesday and I'm just now blogging our weekend but we moved across town on MLK day and have been slightly busy unpacking and what not!

But I can't neglect to post this lil' family Niner picture and mention our victory on Sunday! Zacho got the whole family fitted in gear (I knew my bright red skinny jeans would serve me well eventually!), we decorated the house (sorry for lack of pictoral evidence...) and we screamed so loud it scared the whey outta Mac (saddest thing EVER!)...

Can't wait for Sunday's game!!!!!


5 comments:

Zach O. said...

Such good times. I felt bad scaring the little fellas...but I had 9 years of Niner frustration bubbling up to the surface, and beginning to come out. We still have work to do, and I'm fired up for Sunday. Can't wait. Go Niners!

Marci said...

I'm just so glad you had a boy first :-)!

Nicole Marie said...

it was so exciting!! can't wait for sunday... i'm definitely a fair weather fan.

aLi said...

you guys are so dang cute!!

Stefanie said...

Love the gear. Love all the excitement. Can't wait to see pics of your new place!