
I asked my Mom to jump behind the camera for some maternity shots of me... I swear it took me like 3 hours to set everything up... the lights, the backdrop, moving furniture around, and then I got myself alllll ready... and we shot for like 20 minutes. But at least I'm pleased with the way they turned out! Thanks, Momma!
So maternity photoshoots have always kind of confused me, but because I had never been pregnant before I figured it just must be a 'pregnant lady thing'. Now that it's my turn, I guess whatever it was that compelled me to record what I look like is what all my clients and friends felt too. But now, I have NO idea what to do with the shots... I mean, I doubt my baby will care what I look like with him in my tummy so why hang them in the nursery, I certainly don't have the BEST of emotions when I reflect upon my rotund frame, don't think Zach cares one way or the other... sooooo, there ya go. Anybody want a copy of one? I'll blow it up nice and big and you can hang it above your fireplace! ;-)

7 comments:
I never understood maternity shoots either...which is why I never did one :-). But I always think they are cute when I see them on photography blogs. You'll need a couple belly shots in the baby book and you'll look extra spectacular in yours! So, does this mean you are going to start blogging again FINALLY?!
Your too cute chrissy
You look gorgeous, prego! I remember you being worried that your face would get all full and you'd fill out oddly with child, not the case at all :-)
stinking adorable. good job, mama freeman!
thanks, Jackie :)
They're cute! And I think it's a good idea to document what you look like- even if you're not going to display them somewhere :). I think we'd regret not taking any photos. You look great!!
just saw your comment- we're pretty sure we'll name him Oliver, but haven't announced it yet because Scott isn't 100% sure! :-) He also loves Henry.
Post a Comment