Monday, June 6, 2011

Zacho's final days





These pictures really are a poor effort in displaying our last few weeks together. Aside from our awesome vacation, that I've yet to blog about, I really didn't have my camera with me too much. Just the handy iPhone! I love this thing ;-)

We ate out a TON. Zacho actually made a list of restaurants he had to eat at before leaving for basic training and literally checked each off as he went along and added a little review next to it. I think we went to all but one. He's quite a lover of food.

We got a short golf round in with Charlie, more on that in a second, and I wasn't feeling up to playing but tagged along as photographer.

We also did a bit of shopping. I got THE diaper bag! I am in love with it and have to practice extreme self control to not just start using it as a purse for practice :-)

Last but not least, a beautiful anniversary bouquet from my Zachos. Two glorious years today. He has been such an amazing man to have by my side and share my life with. I am so grateful to have him. He makes every day fun and worth while. Sometimes I wake up anxious to go play when we don't have anything to do, but then I remember we haven't had anything to do for months and can't just get up and play eeeeveryday :-) we still can't get enough of being together and don't care what we do as long as we have each other. When we were dating I used to ask him what he wanted to do that day, and he'd reply 'I don't care as long as I'm with you.' That's still exactly how we feel.

Okay. Now about our little golf game with the c-dubs. Zacho made an innocent little wager with his bro who, at the time, was shooting 7 & 8's on the par 3 ;-) that if he got par or better on the 9th hole Zach would buy him a 16 oz porter house steak... This was his shot off the tee:


2 comments:

Diane said...

In the last couple of months, you two have officially proven that you can, in fact, play EVERY day.

Kiyomi said...

Yay! I love the diaper bag! So excited for you! Glad you were able to have lots of fun before your hubby left! Happy Anniversary (a few days late) :)