Thursday, June 30, 2011

Letters From Bootcamp

(Zacho on the left, looking all cute and determined :-)

A little snippet from Zacho's letter yesterday, it made me laugh out loud (and really miss him):

"So I've made a bit of a battle buddy w/ a British dude. His accent is frickin cool. It's funny, he'll swear like a sailor and then use a "Britishy" word. Like, "that's f-ing pleasant!"

Also of note:

-he mentioned food/eating a total of 24 times
-for the 4th of July they get to go to a concert and order "pizza, bev, g-rade, and candy" (translation: pizza, soda, gatorade, and candy)
-he's considering the 'bic' haircut for a permanent look


**thank you so much for all the support and letters you guys have written, he's probably getting more letters than he has time to read in one sitting, which is awesome :-) THANK YOU!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Glad to hear that he sounds happy. That British guy sounds hilarious. And I'm proud to say I didn't need your translation for his July 4 party :-)

Brittany said...

Oh and your belly looks so cute in the previous post