Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Home just in time for the Nutcracker.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When your football-loving husband surprises you with tickets to the ballet, you do everything you can to make sure you go. So we hurried home from California to make sure to have our 'night on the town', as Zacho called it :-)

We went to Texas Land & Cattle on the Riverwalk for some slabs of steak and then headed to The Majestic Theater for our show! Zacho did a great job of holding in his laughs at the men in tights and clapping at all the appropriate times :-) And I really loved being at a show with my hubs. He takes good care of me.

6 comments:

Diane said...

Zacho is the best. and you didn't have to tell me that was TLC....I recognized the background immediately.

Kayley said...

You looked so cute for your night on the town! :) We just had a Nutcracker date too!

Zach O. said...

i'm glad you made it back in time. :)

THE GROWS said...

when and why were you in California?

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful night. Glad he takes such good care of you.

Paul, Kami and Henry said...

Ball vs. Ballet - what a sacrafice! Looks like a really fun night. Plus, you look beautiful in red.

P.S. I love all your posts lately. I've missed you :)