Thursday, September 16, 2010

Guess what I'm doing...


Since the universe never seems to get it right, or on time, we still don't have our internet. We were supposed to have it Friday, then Tuesday, and now who knows!

So here I sit, at the McDonald's on the corner of Stone Oak and Hardy Oak sippin' OJ and crossing off the list of 'internet look-ups' I make while I'm at home and things come to me. They include:

-deseretbook.com for artwork for our bare walls
-weather checking for my photoshoot on Saturday, Hurricane Karl could crash the party
-work email

So while I join the lady reading a book after her meal of pancakes and coffee, and the man in a suit drinking water and playing with this Blackberry, let's hope the internet gods get to work this weekend for us, eh?


1 comments:

Brittany said...

Too bad agni isn't your neighbor.