Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Something good for something good

Photobucket

The Zac Brown Band is offering a free CD to everyone who writes a letter to one of our troops. And if you're like me, you'd love writing to the troops and would even do it for nothing, but just don't even know where you'd send it or how to get started... so here ya go. And you're going to get something pretty sweet in exchange ;-)





If you want to spread the word on your blog, click "share" above.

3 comments:

Grammie Star Wars said...

hey, I tried and got nothing but a blank picture ;.(

Could you send me the info I would love to write to the soldiers.

Thank you ;.)

Chrissy said...

Hi Sis. Peterson!

If you go to:

http://www.zacbrownband.com/welcome.html

you will see a place that says letters for lyrics and has the American Flag, you should be able to get there!

Anyone else having the same problem?

katieg said...

Thanks for posting this. I am always looking for ways to support our troops.