Friday, July 16, 2010

Tokina 12-24mm F4 in all it's glory


Well, not ALL of it's glory, just a little sample of it.

Photobucket

Photobucket


I've been coveting a wide angle lens for a while now, as you can see from previous postage... and doing all the research has only made me want one even more. Well, as we all know, they don't come cheap. So I looked it up on good ol' craigslist and found a seller in Houston asking nearly half the going price! After a few exchanges, and being pleasantly surprised with the seller's lack of seediness and, let's be honest, non- white-trashiness (that craigslist seems to undoubtedly produce), I purchased myself a wide angle!

Luckily, Papa Freeman was making a trip down there anyway so I hopped in the car for a free ride and I got to take my first frames of the lovelies above.

Will be doing my first shoot with it tomorrow!


5 comments:

Diane said...

you're gonna LOVE it. i shoot most of the time with my wide angle.

Christine said...

oooh... I have been coveting the wide angle for quite some time... Congratulations on the find!!

Cheryl Joy said...

Yay! Can't wait to seeee! :)

Marci said...

I can't wait to see pics from your shoot!!!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

I'm jealous! Can't wait to see more pix!