

Played a quick round of goff (intentional) Friday morning.
I've been feeling pretty lame the last week, I'm thinking it's a cold/allergies combo. Super attractive. But I mustered up the strength to give Z a good whoopin' on the front 9. He bought me a REAL golf bag this weekend, too! He secretly loves it that I'm pretty dadgum decent swingin' the club.
We've been ampin' up the ol' social life lately too... we hung out with friends TWICE in 3 days! Right? A baseball game (dollar night... holla!) and some pool time. Missed going to the movies with s.i.l. Ang, Z and I got there late and there weren't seats. But everyone's cries about the awesomeness of Inception have not fallen on deaf ears.
Hope everyone's weekend was splendid!
Looking forward to at least one shoot this week and a quick trip to Houston again! Oh, and looking forward to getting over this wicked bad congestion.

3 comments:
One day when I lose weight again I want you to take some pictures of me and make me look good. 8]
I meant to the last time and never got around to it. About two months before we met (don't know when you and Zach met but I remember the first time we met was at that Turkey 5K thing) I was right where I wanted to be. Then when real half-marathon training started I started eating whatever I wanted to again. And that was the beginning of the end. 8[
Yeah for hanging out with friends! I'm proud of you. I hope you guys will be there when we come?
i don't secretly anything...i love it that we can share goff together...found me the best golf buddy ever! even if you do beat me most of the time...but, just so ya know...one of these days i'ma hit up player development and get wicked good.
Post a Comment