Monday, July 19, 2010

5 Guys


Photobucket

We had a pretty typical weekend... Saturday morning we ran errands, Zacho mowed his parent's lawn, we went to The Camera Exchange, and that night I had a session with Britney and George (pics soon to come). As we were driving around, we happened upon a 5 Guys and Z spontaneously pulled in for a bite. It was clearly the highlight of his day ;-)

Sunday we headed off to church and spent the rest of the day with the Oliverson family.

It really felt like the perfect weekend to me. Being with Zacho and just doing what we wanted... it was great. I'm not ready for it to be over and so I'm putting off my morning run as we speak! ;-)

6 comments:

Zach O. said...

clearly the highlight of my day was wakin up next to you babe. ;)

but the five guys was a close second.

THE GROWS said...

I love that place. there fries with the seasoning is the best!!!I wish you were here to take my family pics :)

Cheryl Joy said...

Aw, Zacho's comment is sweet. :)

I can really see the wide angle in this picture! Yay! Mine is coming in the mail today. Can't wait. :)

Diane said...

run shmun

Cheryl Joy said...

PS- this girl reminds me of you
http://shop.emersonmade.com/collections/the-big-poppy

Chrissy said...

Awesome, Cheryl! Which lens did you end up going with??