Zacho update: he is walking even better, a lot more mobile and doesn't require my help to get out of the bed anymore. I thought I'd surprise him and lift his spirits with Whataburger for lunch,
but it made him sick. I'd make an awful nurse. I'd just pass out Snickers bars to everyone so they'd be happy.
His abdomen is feeling better, but the pain killers have him feeling a bit foggy.
He'll likely start taking just Ibuprofen to kill the pain now.
Welp, I've already explained my neuroses when I've been in the house too long. Things are starting to get out of hand up here. All I know is I am having a lot of fun... while poor Zacho is not :-( But he wouldn't want to be taking part in any of this anyway.
I give you:
Today's Project


**if you haven't already noticed, I don't believe in "color schemes"

7 comments:
LOVE IT! I recently rehabbed (is that a word?) a table of ours. I'll post about it soon. :)
I love all these projects you're doing - kind of inspiring! I might need to find me a little somethin' to do.
P.S. I'm glad your Zacho is getting better and better.
LOVE it!!! And poor Zach having Whataburger make him sick...I hope it doesn't ruin his relationship with it :-).
I love it TOO!!!
Where did you find that darling table.
So glad you are being a wonderful nurse! The most important thing is that you are there and encourage him to keep moving and life will be good soon.
;.)
Hi there! I don't usually comment but I do want you to know I truly enjoy your blog & read on a regular basis :-)
This table was TOO cute to not comment. You are so creative and crafty! I LOOVVVEE it!! Ingenious.
Have a wonderful holiday weekend & hope Zacho recovers!
Can you send a little of your creativity my way? That table is great!
Poor Zach.
I didn't notice you didn't believe in color schemes. =o) I do love that you love bright colors. Makes your home a happier place. Keep up the projects! Can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment