Monday, May 24, 2010

A Sick Husband

Photobucket


My poor guy. He's upstairs sick. And there's nothing I can do about it.


(aaand he's missing the Bachelorette Premier... just when he thought it couldn't get any worse, right?!)



I took these pictures this last weekend. I love the way he looks at me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor guy. Hope he feels better soon. So sad that he had to miss out on the bachelorette. Hopefully you're recording it for him. =o)

katieg said...

Get better soon Zach.

Marci said...

I just talked to your dad and I hope it goes well and he's feeling better soon. When he said Zach gets to miss a week of work I thought that would surely brighten the situation :-). And I haven't decided if I'm going to watch this season of the Bachelorette. I feel annoyed just from the commercials, but there isn't much else on, so I recorded it in case I feel so inclined to watch it. Was it any good?

Unknown said...

Hope he gets well soon...

Amber Faull said...

Mom told me about the appendix. Tell Zach we're thinking of him. Hope he feels better today.

Brittany said...

I meant to comment last night something about him getting the bug we all got a little late in the game. I'm so glad you guys caught on in time that it wasn't our bug! We're keeping him in our prayers.