


*that's my Dad in the pick-up behind me with our dining room in tow.
We are soooo fortunate enough to not have to pay rent for the next few months while we are in limbo waiting to hear back from the Air Force. Ma and Pa Freeman swooped in and grabbed us so we could have a place to land.
They not only are letting us overtake their entire upstairs, but they helped us move ALL day, up and down stairs and back and forth from apartment to house. I hated every second of it and it was MY stuff! :-)
So now we're all moved in!
I'll take some pictures of the set-up when it's all done...

5 comments:
OH dearly beloved.
I hate moving. Hate, hate, hate.
I hate not being settled.
I'm glad you got through it and it's over! :)
these air shows are giving me a rowdy farmer's tan.
I see O Man is rocking the New Balance running shoes, good choice
Moving is the worst! Will you be doing a little painting to recover? You and your mom are amazing artists. I love seeing your work.
Mike and I moved 6 times in our first 4 years of marriage. When we got into this house I told him, "I'm not moving for at least 5 years!"
It definitely helped me get rid of things I'd been hanging on to forever though...like those shoes from 9th grade that I *might* feel like wearing SOMEtime down the road, because I just didn't want to pack and unpack them again :-).
It also gave me an appreciation for all the unpacking and settling in my mom had to do with all of us kids so many times growing up too.
Not being settled is the worse though...I hope you guys get your answer soon!!!
Post a Comment