





I really liked that monument and what it says. The price of freedom is something the free will never know. And we all posed together around the Korean monument because our courageous Grandpa Gibbs fought in the Korean war... and was actually taught by the missionaries there and baptized in a river in Korea.
I guess now would be a good time for me to thank all of you who have served, are serving, or will serve to keep our country safe and strong. I am humbled by your service. The fact that I can and often do forget that there are so many fallen soldiers or soldiers out there fighting right now is a testament to the peace and stability you fight for. I can sleep peacefully at night and enjoy the freedoms I do because of you. Thank you for all you do.
And here's a picture of my cute father-in-law and brother-in-law, both active duty in the Army.
With those silly berets! I do NOT get it!!


3 comments:
My husband looks really hot in his beret, but he hates wearing it. ;)
We in fact took that museum so seriously that it was difficult to crack smiles for a couple of your pics.
Great post! I love all the pictures.
Post a Comment