I decided I need a cute pair of casual shoes that are unique and make a statement...
but are chill.
I've settled on the Saucony Jazz Original.
Mostly because I love ALL the color combos. (And I'm semi-partial to Saucony.)
But the problem is, I can't decide WHICH color combo!?!?
I've narrowed it down to the following three; they are what caught my eye the most... and before I proceed and you all freak out at the sight of these... first know that 90% of the time I'm in jeans and a grey, white, blue, red, black, black&white striped, or yellow t-shirt. I only post the pictures of me when I'm dressed up OR I only get dressed up to take a picture for the blog.
So there ya have it.
And, now, here they are!



**should you not like any of the options, click HERE, and see if any of those tickle your fancy.
but are chill.
I've settled on the Saucony Jazz Original.
Mostly because I love ALL the color combos. (And I'm semi-partial to Saucony.)
But the problem is, I can't decide WHICH color combo!?!?
I've narrowed it down to the following three; they are what caught my eye the most... and before I proceed and you all freak out at the sight of these... first know that 90% of the time I'm in jeans and a grey, white, blue, red, black, black&white striped, or yellow t-shirt. I only post the pictures of me when I'm dressed up OR I only get dressed up to take a picture for the blog.
So there ya have it.
And, now, here they are!



**should you not like any of the options, click HERE, and see if any of those tickle your fancy.

21 comments:
Green, hands down. They're so hip. I love them! And I love you, even though I didn't send you a birthday text or email or call. But I did think about you all day and I even told Jake it was your birthday. Does that still count? Can we still be friends? I'm sad I have such a hard time keeping in touch with friends who live far away. But we can still be close through blogs, right?... Close enough. xoxo
I like the red ones! I would get those and a more neutral pair like these too:
http://www.zappos.com/saucony-originals-jazz-low-pro-grey-orange
if possible. :)
you know what cha gotta do, you gotta get blue
I like green, but you know that.
My prob is that they look like (or are) running shoes and i think running shoes should only be worn for running (or shopping in Walmart, where absolutely anything goes). But then again, I am either dressed up or in slippers... so what do I know.
There are so many cute flats, get a super comfy and casual pair of those.
You're very right about that Mom, but I already have a cute pair of flats. I wear them constantly, too. Getting another pair wouldn't be a bad idea. I guess I am looking for more of a 'sporty' look with this one.
I like the green ones. They remind me of the A's. So slip on you A's cap and the new green shoes and go do nothing, fast.
Chloe say's the red ones the best!
I really like the low pro ones. They're less 80's looking. =o) Maybe that's just me though.
I would go for a little more neutral color, so they go with more stuff. I always tend to buy more white tennis shoes - so I can wear them with everything. Is that wrong? Should I buy bright colors? What's in right now? I always think if you have red shoes, you can't wear a pink shirt .. ya know? Oh fashion .. I'm just not that cool anymore.
Green for sure! But I think I like the green ones with the blue stripey thing better.
You could pull any pair off though!
Before I look at anyone else's comments, I'm going to have to say green. Hands down. I love, love, love them! They're a cool enough color to stand out but not to overpower the rest of what you're wearing.
I love the green! Those were my favorite before I read the other comments, they just scream fun!
So funny because green were my least favorite, but everyone else likes them. I like the red ones and the blues one equally, but for different reasons.
I say green for sure. They seem to scream more Chrissy than the rest.
GREEN!
Blue
my first inclination was blue. i usually envision shoes w/ certain basketball shorts that i own, so maybe i leaned towards blue, because i have a number of shorts that would match perfectly. regardless, my faves are the blue. but i can see where the green or red would shout chrissy.
you said blue just cuz Cannon said blue.
you're just trying to build up your comments stats.
No, I don't count the ones from ME... (and don't think that by saying that, I won't respond because it will appear as though you're right. I'm confident enough in the fact that you're wrong to leave a comment anyway :-)
do you have my library card?
just doin' my part to pump up the comment stats.
I looked at them again, and I was thinking green for me, but actually, the ones that look most like you are.....drum roll.....the blue.
Well your immediate fam: the hubs, the older sis and the mother figure (she hates it when I call her that, sorry mom) are all saying BLUE! But it looks like your overall feedback is saying you can't go wrong with any of the colors. So good luck with that.
Post a Comment