
even when I'd had a wonderful Spring Break, and I was dreading having to go back to work, I still came home happy as can be. Exhausted, but thoroughly and unquestionably happy.
one thing's for sure, when you teach exercise classes for a living, you are dealing with smiley, happy people who hate you while you are torturing them, but are thanking you with a grin when they leave. and that's a good feeling. at least to me.
and my body, though tired and humming from 2 hours of Yoga, is thanking me too :-)

5 comments:
I would love to take a yoga class from you. I'm sure you are an amazing teacher. I'm glad you love your job .. it gets you to get up to go to work everyday. Good for you for finding something you love!
You definitely have a great job. And it doesn't hurt that you're always gonna be in shape.
My aerobics instructor was out yesterday and there was a personal trainer girl there instead and she killled me, but I was still nice to her and grinned at the end. :)
loving one's job...that's a novel concept.
I laughed at out loud at Zach's comment. Hang in there, Zach, this shall pass.
...and Chrissy, what a rare blessing to love what you do, I am happy for you:)
I am still way jealous of your job. That would be the best to work out and get paid for it. when you come in June I want you to give me a yoga session!!! :) I've never done it before
Post a Comment