Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Back in Tejas!

Photobucket
(Don't worry, Mom. My face is turned, but my eyes are looking straight ahead!)

After a quick weekend visit up to OKC, I'm back home with my Zacho.

Me and Chlo had a blast driving up there and it was so good to see Bit and Ili again.
We miss them now that they're so far away :-(
It was also so fun to see a pregnant Bitty!
Especially since that's probably what I'll look like when I'm pregnant,
which was super crazy to think about.

We did a lot of touring while up there and I did a lot of picture taking... so staaaay tuned!

In the mean time, it's great to be back in Texas.
(Zacho would be proud of my 'hook 'em' flashing at nearly every car with OU on it)


5 comments:

Diane said...

welcome home, we missed you! now come over and help me sew stuff for Wyatt.

Brittany said...

It was supa fun and I'm excited for your pics since I didn't take any. You really did flash Hook 'em though and I got a little nervous with those guys in that truck on the freeway, but luckily they didn't do anything.

Anonymous said...

Glad your home! Can't wait to see pictures!

chloe said...

It was so fun and I loved all the sights we got to see! I am excited for baby to be born!!!!

THE GROWS said...

sounds fun. I remember our road trip when I drove with you back to Utah :( miss you