Monday, February 8, 2010

So?


I wanna know what everyone thinks!

Who would have been on the chopping block had Ali not left?


8 comments:

Brittany said...

I was super curious about who he would have sent and couldn't believe Ali left after he said she wasn't on the line and how much he liked her. And didn't she even say her mom thought she should stay? Anyway I think maybe Vienna, but I always think that and she keeps staying. Possibly her dad made Jake a little nervous though.

Paul, Kami and Henry said...

I thought Gia was going home! I'm bummed Ali left but she'll probably be back. Can't wait for next week...

Barlow Fam said...

I seriously would like to think it would have been Vienna, but I don't think the rating Gods would let him. I think it might have been Gia too. Who knows, I too think Ali will be back though, at least more than a phone call.

Diane said...

Gia for sure.

I got tired of Ali's indignant whining, "if Jake likes Vienna, then I am not the girl for him". She seemed to get over it last week but I think that the fact that she has to share him with 3 other girls may be at the root of why she left. She can't stand it that Jake hasn't committed fully to her. Did you see the way she looked the other girls over? interesting.

On the other hand. I kinda respect her decision because she made sure she didn't lose BOTH Jake and her job. and in my opinion, if they are meant for each other, they can find each other after Jake breaks up with whoever he chooses (because odds are, they won't marry anyway) Remember Jason, Melissa, and Molly?

I still like Tenley for Jake. They are both equally sweet, attractive and semi dorky. and it would be amazing if the girl that got the first impression rose ended up marrying him.

Marci said...

It was SO Gia! And he so kept her just so they could go to the fantasy suite together!
Ali is totally a game player. I really like her after her hometown visit but I think she likes having the power and didn't want to be rejected on TV.

John Cannon said...

I really liked Ali. I think Vienna is a wench.

melissa said...

Definitely Gia. Either it was crafty editing, choosing not to air it, or it didn't happen, but Jake didn't ask Gia's parents for her hand in marriage. Plus, I just don't feel it with them. He wants to love her, but it's just not there the way it is with the other girls.

I like your mom's description of Tenley - "They are both equally sweet, attractive and semi dorky." Well said. I think they are probably best for each other.

Truthfully, I've been so bored by Jake for the last little bit... He and Ali seem so naturally in love, but when it comes down to it, what does she see in him? You know she wanted him to beg her to stay or even to propose right there on the spot, but that didn't happen, so she left. I guess she'll try to pull an Ed...

And WHY VIENNA? Why is she still around?? She dresses and acts like a college freshman sorority girl. And that hair. Eww.

Kayley said...

I think Gia would have gone home