Monday, February 1, 2010

a most lovely combination


It is nothing new that I love Red Velvet Cake.

And Zacho, more often than not, when we're shopping at Coscto, will drop a cheesecake in our cart and walk it around the store with us to decide of we're going to get it or not.

So, naturally, The Cheesecake Factory's latest development, the marriage of our two beloved desserts, Red Velvet Cheesecake, was a must-do for us.

An arm and a leg later... this is what we looked like!
cheesecake

It was oh-so-good. Rich. And definitely "share-worthy". But oh-so-good.

5 comments:

Zach O. said...

supa baloosh.

Brittany said...

Yeah I'm glad you guys finally tried it, isn't it soooooooo tasty?!

Diane said...

I HAVE to have that!!!!

Anonymous said...

Did you know that it's called the Stefanie Cheesecake? Yeah .. Named after ME! Love it! It IS delish! Wesley and I had it on our anniversary and I've gotta say it's one of my favs!

Kayley said...

mmm-that looks super good