Friday, February 12, 2010

indeed, have a happy weekend

Honestly, I feel like this week flew by...
so as illprepared as I am,
I still wish all a lovely weekend,
hope your plans are as enjoyable and exciting as you expect them to be!
I've got 4 classes to get through,
then I'm homeward bound to a relaxing day/weekend with Zacho.
He's been studying for this test pretty intensely lately,
so he's quite ready to unwind.
And I suppose I am too.
Ta-ta for now!
(oh, and have a great Valentine's Day! -which makes me think of Galentine's Day from Parks and Recreation, which makes me think of the Office, which makes me happy because Jim is no longer a manager and he's back to his regular shennanigans. I cheered out loud last night when he dunked Dwight's tie in his mug.)

5 comments:

Kayley said...

happy valetine's day to you and zach too!

Brittany said...

I tried to simulate the Thursday TV night that you posted a couple weeks ago, replete with brownies. This might be a little TMI but I felt a little prego heart burn which surely would have accumulated with the brownies, ice cream and Reese's topping shell I was planning so instead I just watched the shows. I laughed aloud several times from 7 to 8:30! Happy holiday weekend to you guys too, and I hope Zach does well on his test!

Diane said...

these little shows make thursday so fun....and now we have Survivor too...and don't forget Project Runway. My DVR is loaded with good stuff I haven't gotten to yet :)

Cheryl Joy said...

Aw man, spoiler alert!

Chrissy said...

Oh no! Sorry Cheryl, I totally should have warned you guys!