Tuesday, February 23, 2010

apple-wood bacon burger with pepper jack cheese on jalepeno bread


Photobucket

Don't we look great while we eat?! :-)
I LOVE Zacho's face.


Some times you just get a mad craving and have to make the hour drive to get what you want!
So we stopped by Cider Mill Cafe for the always delicious hamburger special they boast.
It never disappoints.

And of course, we always head up the road a little further to check out the longhorn ranch we both are enamored with. Gorgeous, glistening lakes, cascading rock quarry, horse barns, ranch house, and longhorns grazing. I finally got a video of the longhorns this time! We just sit and stare at them... not sure what it is about them, but we just can't get enough!





7 comments:

Zach O. said...

my face basically says, "this is delicious." good times.

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome. I'm hungry now.

Cute video. I would love to sit and watch them too.

Brittany said...

Where is this? Take me and baby this summer, it's so pretty, he'll love the Bevos and I must try that sandwich!

Carter G said...

ok, so it is not a good idea for a pregnant girl to read this post. All I want lately are hamburgers and pepperjack cheese and jalepenos are my favorite. sounds hecka good

Kayley said...

mmm. Those burgers sounds GOOD!

Anonymous said...

Last week I walked by Smash Burgers and looked longingly at their menu. Now to see you and Zach eating some special burgs pretty much seals the deal. I want a great big tasty burger fries and shake. ummmm!

Kayley said...

I just saw another burger place in San Antonio on travel channel's food wars called Chunky's... you guys should check it out!