Like mint ice cream and brownies whilst watching Community and Parks & Rec. (The Office was sorely missed.)
It's a party over here.
8
comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's my idea of a good time. What happened to the Office? Did they move it to another night? We are HUGE fans of Thursday night .. Community is hilarious .. good times.
I totally forgot to record those shows. dang! ....but I DID watch the premier for the new season of Project Runway...some GOOD designers this season, should be interesting.
Hey Chrissy, you must be lovin' that remote control for your cam? You both look so relaxed and settled. Not like you just pushed the shutter button then jumped over the coffee table, grabbed your treat, crossed your legs and started watching the TV. Very nice work indeed.
8 comments:
That's my idea of a good time. What happened to the Office? Did they move it to another night? We are HUGE fans of Thursday night .. Community is hilarious .. good times.
THAT is the best.
Cherish that time.
:)
We too missed the office and love Thursday nights. Sadly, mine starts at 10:30 when Mike get's home from class. Looks like fun!
I totally forgot to record those shows. dang! ....but I DID watch the premier for the new season of Project Runway...some GOOD designers this season, should be interesting.
Looks like a party. So are you guys posing in that 2nd picture?:-)
Nope... not posing at all! Zacho doesn't pose. And I'm just eatin' away.
Hey Chrissy, you must be lovin' that remote control for your cam? You both look so relaxed and settled. Not like you just pushed the shutter button then jumped over the coffee table, grabbed your treat, crossed your legs and started watching the TV.
Very nice work indeed.
And it's is because of the details dad pointed out that I thought it was posed. Nice work!
Post a Comment