Monday, January 4, 2010

Or You Can Call Me, 'Lil' Miss Fix It'

work

photo taken in Palo Alto, Ca after a closet installation job



{Thanks to my Dad, I can use a saw, a hammer, a level, a screw driver, (sort of) put in an electrical box, paint, sand, lay tile, and all the while sing along to Creedence Clearwater Revival.}







Worked with my Dad today.





Here we are a couple months ago, pulling out the tub...




We've been working on this current house for almost a year now,
and it's going up for sale this week!

Anyone looking to buy a home in SA?






{fun lil' tidbit:
For my Christmas present,
my Dad
made me this:

cropped

...out of all the vintage doorknobs
from the house.
It's so fun looking at it and remembering all the fun times we had working together on this project :-)



It's been another fun project, Dadda!



work too

photo taken in Fresno, Ca after installing my grandparent's french doors

3 comments:

Diane said...

We appreciate your help so much! you are one hard worker....and morale lifter:) kisses

Anonymous said...

I remember that first picture. When were done and cleaning up the home owner came out with a Polaroid (like the one you just bought) and took our picture and then just handed me the photo. He said "You will love this someday!" He was right.
Wow, CC we have done a lot of projects together. I love you. And your helping is just a sweet bonus.
Watching that tub extraction video and listening to our chatter, it reminds me of how we were when you and I sat next to each other in church. We would get all wound up and laughing. Good thing we had Mom to separate us.
Thanks for you help today. The photos are great. I hope your arm feels better soon!

Zach O. said...

...plus she can cook and is hot.