But he did THIS thing on his blog. And it got me thinking... I could do that too. My own version. It would be fun to see what happens...
So while my dear husband has the season premier of "Community" on pause and converses with the beloved J. Cannon on the cellular...
Here I go.
21 questions. About anything.
Ask away. ALL of you... Blog Stalkers: now's your time to make your presence known! My regulars: what have you been dying to know all this time?
What color is my natural hair? Do I like my eggs scrambled or fried? What is the last word in the fifteenth text in my inbox in my cell phone? As many questions as you want!
I will pick 21 of them and answer.
And while you ruminate, I leave you with this photograph from a most favorite photoshoot. For many reasons. At night using only the light from the car's headlights. Nice frigid cold so we could wear awesome beanies. And it all came to be because it was the night Zacho told me he was in love with me... indeed, in the exact spot he said it (then he proposed there a few months later :)
Now... ruminate...

11 comments:
What do i want to know about Chrissy? Hmmmmm, what started you on your amazing talent of photography?
So far, is marriage what you expected?
I haven't thought of a question yet, but I just want to say that is such an awesome picture, even without the backstory. :)
When do you guys want to have kids?
If you could live anywhere where would it be (assuming family would follow you there :-)?
If you could suddenly be amazing at anything, what would it be?
Do you like deviled eggs?
Are you keeping you current hairlength?
If you could choose a calling what would it be?
If "So you think you can dance" came to San Antonio would you try out? Would you crump? I have seen you crumpin' and you are good.
Are you learning crump in your dance class?
When will you post a video of you dancing with your new moves from class?
Who do you hope is stalking your blog, or who would you be the most flattered by as a blog stalker?
I just checked out his photography site and he is AMAZING! Loved it.
Well. Apparently I am not creative enough to come up with an interesting question. 8]
Hey Chrissy! This is Brad and Karlee! We enjoy your blog; you always have something interesting up! Karlee is especially enjoying your fish tank featured below! How are you? Looks like life is treating you well!
A question from us...
What do you teach?
what are the top 5 things you could not live without?
Post a Comment