It was a great 4th.
Family, friends, fireworks, and food.
![]() |
And today we attended our nephew's blessing.
(I think he enjoyed his first Aunt Chrissy photoshoot; he did a great job)
Copyright © 2009 The Life of a Chrissy, Powered by Blogger
CSS designed by Mohd Huzairy from MentariWorks
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
6 comments:
You do wonderful pictures!!!
Congratulations on your one month anniversary tomorrow ;.)
Love,
Sister Petersen ;.)
Ditto! You do take awesome pictures!!
...what settings did you use on the night ones?
I love these!
looks like you had a fun fourth of july. and your nephue is sooo cute.
hey, because i went private with my blog it doesnt let people know when I do new posts. Just thought I would let you know
Chrissy your pictures of Preston are GREAT! The little collage looks like a birth announcement! :)
Post a Comment