Friday, July 3, 2009

Contagious

Apparently, that's what we were that day :)
(already almost a month ago... sheesh!)



We'll start with the pictures from our pre-wedding shoot.




Then, on to the day of.




















































Thank you so much, to Mom, Jackie (click here for her website and proofs from our day) and Steve... the photographers.  And to everyone for making it such a lovely day.  

We want to do it all over again.  

What do ya say, Mom?

5 comments:

jackie herself said...

we're so there. again. =)

Kelley said...

It really was such a fun event. You are the most adorable, gleefully happy bride on the planet!

Brittany said...

Zach's pose looks familiar ;) I love all of your shots and I totally relate to wanting to do your wedding day all over again. You have so much fun planning, preparing and anticipating, and the wedding day itself is such an exciting event. Then after your honeymoon you're smacked right back into life and the huge party is over (not to say that married life is an anti-climactic trade-off, but you know what I mean)

Kayley said...

my favorite is the one where he's holding you and your boots are showing :)

Rebex said...

Did I mention how much I LOVE that you wore boots with your wedding dress. You pulled that off so nicely! It's especially cute because of the story behind the boots - I remember reading that blog when you and Zach had just started dating. Good times!