Thursday, June 4, 2009

You ready?



I don't know how many times last night Zacho and I looked at each other and said 'It's here!'

Over these past few days I've gotten a flutter in my heart when I've looked at him.  I don't know how he has done it.  But he has made me so extremely happy.  I feel so calm and secure thinking about our life together in the future.  

Then I think back to just a few months ago when I didn't know him, and I didn't know who I was going to be with.  That's a pretty insecure feeling.  I was nervous about my future, not knowing if the person who was right for me was going to find me in time.  

And I remember having a very distinct thought one evening after a date with Zacho.  It hit me that before I met him, I had actually started to feel like it wasn't possible for me to be swept off my feet.  I thought I was just one of those girls who was the logical, reasonable type who would decide at some point she needed to be married and would end up with a good friend who made sense.  



Boy-howdy was I wrong.



Now I don't know if I'm so much wrong about being logical and reasonable, but one thing is for sure.  Zacho has 100% swept me off my feet.  


Sure feels good.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he's swept you off your feet. You are beautiful together. You look WAY too happy. =o) Married life is wonderful. You're gonna love it!

Ali said...

Oh how I wish I could be there to see you so happy!

Yay for being swept off your feet! Best feeling in the world. :)

Shan said...

I can't believe the day is here already!!! I wish you all the luck, and really wish I could be there with you guys. I always look back at that brief period of time when we were roommates with such fond memories! You deserve the best, and it's obvious that Zach is. Congratulations, yet again!!!