Saturday, April 18, 2009

Your Addresses Please!

It's invitation time! 

(Oh, and THANK YOU all for such loving and wonderful wishes for us.  We are so lucky to have so many close friends and family!  And we are soooo excited!)


The big date is June 6 and we are getting sealed in the San Antonio temple


Leave a comment with your name and address, please!

(no comment, no invitation.  no exceptions.  just kidding.  but.  the likelihood of me forgetting to send you one goes WAY down and the likelihood of us finding you at the correct address goes WAY up and the likelihood of you getting to see our beautifully crafted, one of a kind, Chrissy and Zach-spectacular invitations multiplies by 1,238,987,436,729 to the 8th power)





37 comments:

Daniel said...

Awesome!

71 Rainy Ave
SA, TX 78240

-Daniel

Desirae said...

Congratulations!

86 Walnut St #1
Watertown, MA 02472

steve burdette said...

Congrats!

608 Exchange Ave
Schertz, TX 78154

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Can I have an invite even though I don't live in the area? I'll send you a card!!

38861 Mission Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94536
Wesley, Stefanie and Mallory Cullumber

Unknown said...

What a DELIGHT to see two very happy people!!!
4577 Bianca Drive
Fremont, California 94536
Petersen Family ;.)

Christine said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!! Very excited for you guys!

5329 W Earl Pl.
Highland UT 84003

Christina said...

Yahooooo to you two!

Jake and Christina Bess
4905 Eastview Way
Antioch CA 94531

Rebex said...

You are too cute.

Rebecca Emmot
109 Craddock Ave., #603
San Marcos, TX 78666

Ali said...

This makes me soo freaking happy!

156 E. 200 N. #3
Provo, UT 84606

katieg said...

A one of a kind Chrissy and Zach invitation spectacular? Can't miss this!

6061 De Zavala Rd #204
SA, TX 78249

Chris! said...

Haha man, another one of the people I know to get married. I think marriage is popular now a days or something.

But anyway, I don't know hen it is, or if I could make it, but an invitation would rock :-).

Christopher Scott
279 N. Sunrise Dr.
Alpine, UT 84004

Oh yeah, this is ELDER scott btw, unless you forgot my first name was Chris :-P.

James Clark said...

Congratulations

James Clark
879 Douglas Dr.
Brigham City, UT 84302

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! Zach is an amazing guy and you are a very lucky girl to have landed him....I can't wait to meet you!!

Rob Taggart
13014 Marquette Lane, Bowie, MD 20715

Monica said...

Hey Chrissy! Congratulations again. It was good to see you yesterday. Thanks again for the spurs update. I unfortunately was able to watch them lose the rest of the game. Oh well, it's just one game. Go spurs go!! Oh and here is my address...

Monica Rodriguez
414 W. Wright Blvd
Universal City, TX 78148

Ashley Lunt said...

That is so fun! Zac and my fiance grew up together and I have know Zac for about 10 years. We would love to get an invite!!!
Asa and Ashley Armbruster
P.O. Box 273
Carrizo Springs TX 78834

Anonymous said...

Congratulations :-)

William Weatherholtz
7210 Trace Buckle Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78240

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Chrissy!

Shelly Linford
6127 Amherst Bay
San Antonio TX 78249

Kristen said...

3675 Birch Ave.
Ogden, UT 84403

Congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you! I wish I could be there on your special day.

Shan said...

Hoorah!

Shannon Ryther
3021 Federal Hill Drive
Falls Church,VA 22044

Anel said...

Anel Clark
8655 Datapoint Dr. #405
San Antonio, TX 78229

Congrats

Lex said...

Ah dang it all....i wish my cousin who is getting married wasn't one of my favorite cousins! I would totally skip to come to your wedding. Ah! What about your hair?? I'm sure Texas has awesome hair people. Sorry I can't make it, but I desperately want a cute announcement so I can send you something! LOVE YOU.
Alexis Burns
9405 Sky Ranch Road
Nampa, ID 83686

John and Tawnya Hoover said...

Tawnya hoover
6555-109 Old lake wilson rd
Davenport Florida 33896
YAY!!

Kelly said...

Chrissy!!!!! I am so so happy for you. I am remembering the last talk I had with you at Linda's kitchen table, and I am so happy that your life has taken this turn and that things didn't happen like you might have wanted them to before. ;) Congrats again, love ya!

Kelly Kitchen
971 E 4555 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84117

John Cannon said...

John Cannon
1409 W Port au Prince
Phoenix, AZ 85023

Brittany said...

well like the wise one once said it takes one to know one fell swoop

The McCarthys said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Married life is awesome.

Please send one to my mom and dad. I know they would love it!

Kathy and Larry Johnson
17922 Blue Jay Ct.
Twain Harte, Ca 95383

I would love one, too!

Krista McCarthy
2226 N. Boise St.
Visalia, Ca 93291

S. Carter said...

Hey, Congrats there Chrisseroo! I figured it was only a matter of time, because this is what usually happens when people start dating and then go MIA and disappear off the face of the earth :)

Steve Carter
8122 Jalane Park
San Antonio, TX 78255

Unknown said...

I know I won't be in the area, but I'd really love to see your announcement! (Don't feel bad if you don't send one, honestly)

876 E 900 N #2
Provo, UT 84604

Shayla said...

CONGRATS!! Im so excited for you guys =)

Shayla Garcia
27018 Rustic Cabin
San Antonio, TX 78260

Jennifer Mast said...

Congratulations!!!

9510 Sekula Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78250

Rebex said...

Oh my!!! Congrats! I just found out. I am so excited for y'all. You are adorable. You better send me an invitation. :)

Stephanie Fulmer
6127 Amherst Bay
San Antonio, TX 78249

Nicole said...

Very nice!! Very exciting!!

2206 Hasbrouck
Ithaca, NY 14850

Can't wait to see the creativeness that will ooze from you to the invite! Enjoy your engagement!

K. D. K. said...

Kieri Kimble
12474 StarCrest Dr. #607
San Antonio, TX 78216

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I'm very happy for the two of you!

Vivian Quintero
4567 Sherwood Way
San Antonio, TX 78217

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Best wishes to you both =)

40243 Laiolo Rd
Fremont CA 94538

Michael Tsai

Anonymous said...

Yeah for LOVE!!!
Sarah Meeks
2059 N. Holguin Way
Chandler, AZ 85225

Laura said...

So happy for ya'll. Hope I haven't missed out yet.
Laura Garcia
5927 Paddock, SATX 78238