"Your future is as bright as your faith."
Thank you, Thomas S. Monson. That's exactly what I needed to hear.
Copyright © 2009 The Life of a Chrissy, Powered by Blogger
CSS designed by Mohd Huzairy from MentariWorks
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
3 comments:
He's always been one of my favorite speakers.
I do try to take that advice to heart. Patience is not one of my best virtues, however. So it's a work in progress.
But aren't we all? 8]
I know girl, I love love love his talks, they always touch me. BTW, did I tell you that I served his VIP dinner twice when I was going to school/ waitressing in Hawaii. His daughter in-law was my English teacher at BYU-H.
Anyways, I cried and cried and cried listening to his german lady story.
I loved that line too. I wrote it down and underlined it. That was what I shared at our traditional after conference meal where we go around the table and tell our faves. Conference was more amazing than ever!
Post a Comment